Monday, October 25, 2010

Plan B

I had a cute little Halloween cat card to share with you today using the Mini Monsters cartridge, but my little helper Sammy decided to turn it into a *puzzle* instead. I made the card for my niece Maya for Halloween, so I plan on remaking another one tonight after Sammy goes to bed.

Until then, I'll go with plan B and share a *wicked* card.

The *puzzle*

  • Mini Monsters cartridge
  • Glossy Accents
  • K & Co. Tim Coffey Halloween pad (stars paper)
  • Black, purple, and white AC cardstock
  • Scotch Quick Dry glue
  • Stampin Up Pop Dots
  • Mini Monsters cartridge pg.41 
  • 3 1/2" foundation witch and all layers
  • 2" wicked phrase shift
  • Mini Monsters cartridge pg.67
  • 1 1/2" foundation cauldron and all layers 
I popped up my witch with pop dots and added 2 coats of Glossy Accents to the bubbles over the cauldron. I used my sewing machine to add the black stitching around the border. That's it... fast and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment