|I inked the edges with the Creamy Brown |
ColorBox chalk ink. I added stitching with
my sewing machine.
|The *Hello, Sweet Little One* sentiment if from the |
Scrappy Mom's stamp set-The Charmed Life.
The sweet face is from the Peachy Keen stamp set
PK-754 Critter Faces set A Medium
|By glueing down the outer twigs of the nest-it |
gave the nest a *rounded* look.
- Scrappy Mom's stamp set The Charmed Life
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-754 Critter faces SET a Medium
- Simply Charmed cartridge
- Create a Critter cartridge
- AC cardstock
- DCWV The Linen Closet stack
- Creamy brown chalk ink
- Scotch Quick Dry glue
- Stampin Up Pop Dots
- Simply Charmed cartridge pg.35
- 2 1/2" shift chick and egg (I used my Gypsy to *hide* the face on the chick)
- Create a Critter cartridge pg.53
- 1 3/4" accessory nest
I have to finish up valentines for tomorrow's post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)