|Aren't they cute!! I added some stickles, doodling, and I used my|
Everyday Character Faces by Peachy Keen Stamps. It was my first time
ever using the face stamps, and I really like how they turned out.
|I cut the same size white layer for the backside |
to write a personal message. The card base is from the
Birthday Card cartridge. I simply cut the card in half.
- My Pink Stamper Lovealicious
- Create a Critter cartridge
- Birthday Bash cartridge
- AC cardstock
- Glossy accents
- Chalk for face
- Momento black ink
- White Signo pen
- Scotch Quick Dry glue
- Stampin Up Pop Dots
- Birthday Bash cartridge pg.31
- 4" card & tag stamp base and white layer
- Create a Critter cartridge pg.68
- 1 3/4" shift bee and layers (used Gypsy to *hide*face)
- 2 1/4" accessory hive
- CAC cart pg.66
- 1/2" layer shift heart (used Gypsy to *hide* face)
Make it a great one!!