Seriously though, starting tomorrow, I do need to get busy with my valentine projects. Fortunately, my super talented friend, Jill, and I have worked on a few ideas, already. I love it when Jill and I get together and craft--I swear she comes up with the cutest ideas EVER!
Cross your fingers, that Sammy goes to bed early tonight so I can start working on some pink and red crafty goodness. Until then, here's my card...
|The Basic Grey plaid cardstock has a perfect *swampy* look.|
|I added some inking around my mat edges, some sewing with |
dark thread, and then I popped the gator up with pop dots.
- Create a Critter cartridge
- PTI cardstock-craft-cardbase
- Basic Grey *max & whiskers* plaid cardstock
- AC Cardstock-all other colors
- Scotch Quick Dry glue
- Stampin Up Pop Dots
- Standard A2 sized card base
- Create a Critter pg.45
- 1 1/2" foundation gator and all layers
- 1", 3/4",1" accessory grass
Make it a great one!