Obviously my crafting also keeps me busy. :) This week I am concentrating on my birthday card stash. I am trying to make at least six of each card idea. I used the little dog from Create a Critter-I love this little guy!
|This card would work for a guy or girl.|
|Adding the orange rhinestones finishes the card even more and brings |
another touch of orange. I would probably be more likely to send the
card with the rhinestones to a girl, but either way.
|I even added some glossy accents to the bone, and I used the black|
enamel accents for the nose and eyes.
- My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious
- Create a Critter cartridge
- Craft PTI cardstock
- Blue and white AC cardstock
- PTI Dark Chocolate ribbon
- Adhesive orange rhinestones
- Black enamel accents
- Scotch Quick Dry glue
- Stampin Up Pop Dots
- Standard A2 sized card base
- Create a Critter cartridge pg.34
- 3" foundation terrier and all layers
- 3/4" accessory bone